As budgets and staffing are reduced, an agency’s ability to provide quality customer service becomes all the more challenging. Customers interact with an agency through letters, telephone calls, emails, and in-person. Each time, they form an opinion about that agency. There are simple steps you can take to ensure that those opinions are positive. This course will teach front-line personnel tools to increase customer satisfaction in each mode of communication.
Instructor: Richard Marks
Part I: Introduction
- What do our customers want? External vs. Internal customer service
- Why GREAT service is so important
Part II: Interactive
- 3 modes of communication
- Assisting customers in person
- Techniques for successful telephone interactions
- Customer-focused emails
Part III: Integration Tools & Techniques
- Techniques for preventing escalation of anger and frustration
- Working with an emotional person
- Teamwork and internal customer service
- How does social media impact our customers and our customer service?
Part IV: Customer Service Plan and Road Map Designing a Personal Customer Service Plan
Course Fee: $150.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.
11/16/2017 – San Diego
November 16, 2017 - November 16, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
01/11/2018 – San Diego
January 11, 2018 - January 11, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm