This workshop teaches current guidelines and up-to-date writing practices to ensure that business documents are easily readable, correct, polished, and professional. In a fun, interactive format, participants learn how to organize their thoughts to present their ideas clearly and effectively, and they learn how to avoid common communication and grammatical errors that can sabotage credibility. Plenty of hands-on exercises focus on improving and fine-tuning writing skills.
Attendees will work on their own writing samples, so please bring your own emails, reports, letter or anything else you write. Please bring at least 6 to 8 writing samples to class.
- Writing clearly and succinctly
- Making it clear to the reader why you are writing
- Cutting excess words
- Making sure critical information stands out so readers can easily see what’s important
- Organizing what you write for your reader
- Learning report writing guidelines
- Improving editing and proofreading skills to ensure your writing conveys the highest standard of professionalism
- Correcting common punctuation and grammar errors that can sabotage credibility, change meaning, and decrease communication
Course Fee: $150.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.
02/22/2018- San Diego
February 22, 2018 - January 22, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm