Recruitment is the second class in the HR Academy series. Recruitment is a one day course designed to provide participants with tools and guidelines for improved recruitment. Recruitment should be planned as part of exam development. If not attended to, they can derail the best examinations.
- Selection Planning
- Scoring Models
- Developing a recruitment plan
- Improving your organization’s image
- Working with job experts to identify great recruiting sources
- Creative recruitment techniques for hard-to-recruit-for positions
- Reducing large candidate pools
- Evaluating effectiveness of recruiting techniques
- Retaining talent
Course Fee: $187.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.